Thanks to the flexibility in hydraulic systems through which we are able to program strokes, forces , speeds and Pressure to fit the requirement of the customers with specific application , This makes cold forging an Proactive solution. These presses has been customized designs in Single and multi-station hydraulic presses which have an unlimited working capacity, offering advantages especially for long shaft-shaped parts.
Micro cold forging presses are successfully installed in many automobile industries for various applications . These presses are designed with Special Prefill Valves which helps in increasing the Approach and Return Speeds of the Presses . The pressure Stroke can also be controlled . With the help of Special Prefill Valves maximum pressure can be generated at the final position , which helps to minimize the press release portion of the cycle .
In Micro Cold Extrusion Presses also comes with more then one cylinder option where we can control the Pump oil flow in all the cylinders as required presses with this design is much more faster then the conventional hydraulic press .,
which helps in reduction in time particularly for cold Extrusion Presses , where the different force is required at different stages . The programmes can be made and saved in the PLC for different processes . To further increase the productivity different part handling and die handling equipments can be used .
Some of the Major Advantages of the Micro Cold Forging press are here under:
- Tight parts tolerances because of rigid press frame and design.
- High-precision workpieces can be made because of precise Slides Used.
- Increased performance due to Special Valves technology.
- Component Specific optimization of the press cycle by controlling the Force on Different Cylinders.
- Wear and Tear of Dies will be less because of Speed Control Feature.
- Increased flexibility with using more then one station stations.
- Different Programmes for Different Cylinders
Micro Team is having a vast exposure in designing of any kind of complicated circuit . MHPL team has the capability of designing the hydraulic circuits with various control valves and pumps such as proportional and servo valves . The manifolds are designed in latest software.
In order to mate the latest demand of customers with various layout demand of customers with layout specifications, MHPL design team equipped with latest software through which any elastricity by strain-gauges ensuring that the critical points of the structure are stressed kept with in limit after adopting new technology MHPL team capable to design and produce presses which are extremely rigid in structure .The specific concept of open and compact makes MHPL presses highly flexible for inline use. The main slide is completely guided by prismatic jibs or by linear sliding block with adjustable backlash for high working precision 16sliding blocks incorporating adjustable backlash can also be incorporating for more precision in main bed.
- Forming car wheels, gears, bushings
- Forming forged fittings like Elbow, Tee, Unions and other parts
There are several standard features of the Cold Forging Press that is being manufactured by our company. Here some of the salient features are mentioned below:
- Minimum deflection design
- Oil cooler
- The operator interface is digital in the PLC control
- Safety measures of the industry are highly maintained
- Overload protection
- Safety factors taken into consideration for the industrial designs of heavy duty
- Energy efficient and low noise
- OSHA and ANSI compliant in the emergency and stop and return button
- OSHA and ANSI compliant in the main power disconnect
- NEMA enclosures and Magnetic Motor Starter is NFPA 79 compliant
|Hydro-Guard Plus® Press Control System||Control reliable electronic hydraulic valves that are OSHA and ANSI compliant|
|LCD Operator Interface||Programmable features including diagnostic display to simplify troubleshooting|
|Stroke & Batch Counters||Monitoring part run status|
|Removable Bottom Bolster||Flexibility to mount multiple tools|
|Programmable Energy Saver||Automatic shutdown after expired press idle time that helps in saving energy|
|INCH/OPERATE Selector Switch||To enhance job setups as well as press/tool maintenance|
|2-Speed Advance||Fast, controlled cycles|
|Hydraulic Decompression Control||It helps in minimizing hydraulic shock as well as damage to critical components|
|NEMA Enclosures||NFPA 79 compliant|
|TEFC Motor||Low noise and energy efficient on Request|
|Magnetic Motor Starter||NFPA 79 compliant|
|Emergency Return Button (INCH UP)||OSHA and ANSI compliant|
|Emergency Stop Button||OSHA and ANSI compliant|
|Guard Terminals||Integrate OSHA and ANSI required press guarding|
|Additional E-Stop Terminal||This helps in providing E-Stop from remote location|
|Water-to-Oil Heat Exchanger||It protects critical hydraulic component|