MICRO Team Has specialized in manufacturing Electro Hydraulic power packs for a wide range of hydraulic Applications .We have categorized our Hydraulic Power Packs of Three types ( Dc Power Packs , Standard Power Packs , Customized Power Packs ) which are suitable for material handling, industrial plant, access, and vehicle applications. Where specific flow, pressure or filtration specifications are demanded, Micro designs and Manufacture Hydraulic Systems exactly as per the customer Requirements.
Hydraulic system design
Understanding advanced hydraulic system design underpins everything Hydra products manufactures at its dedicated UK factory. Users’ expectations of hydraulics systems make it essential that we stay at the forefront of new technologies, materials and innovative design. Only by the selection of appropriate hydraulic system components can we keep leading the way in the design and manufacture of the systems demanded by today’s hydraulics users.
In-House Design and Manufacturing for Electro Hydraulic Systems
Micro design Team has tremendous experience in designing any type of Hydraulic Circuit . Each Unit or component is designed in- House to ensure unparalleled control on the quality . all its hydraulic equipment and components in-house to ensure unparalleled control over quality.
Because of rich experience Micro Group is able to keep the customer satisfaction on the highest level and repeated orders has been received from the customers .
Supplying Hydraulic System To OEMs and Distributors Around The Globe
Micro group is associated directly with many OEM around the Globe for designing and developing power packs for various applications These power packs are also supplied through our distributors in many countries Customers trust our products for reliability. From complete systems to individual hydraulic parts, it’s our product range, quality and renowned customer service that sets us apart from other hydraulic system manufacturers.
- Marine Applications
- Wind Turbine Applications
- Rubber Moulding
- Rubber Compression Moulding
- Hydraulic Test Benches
- Extrussion Plants
- Servo Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Shearing & Press Brakes
- Metal Forming Presses
- Waste compaction plant
Customer satisfaction is what we strive for and keeping that in mind, we deliver them the best quality product always. Our enduring high pressure Hydraulic Power Packs are made available in different capacities. The customers can customize the Hydraulic Power Packs as per their preferences. It is made available in maximum of up to 200HP, where the flow capacity will be 200LPM and will have 1500 liters of tank capacity.
The raw material that is being used in here is of supreme quality and our engineers are involved in the process of selection of raw materials too. They supervise the complete procedure and finish off with the quality check test to ensure that all the standards are met by the product.
The companies who have provided us with the components hail from the countries like Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Some of the well-known names from whom we have acquired these components are Siemens, Schneider, ABB, Rexroth, Yuken, Mitsubishi, Pheonolix, etc. Stelmi (Italy) / Marcegaglia (Italy) also comes into the picture when we are talking about acquiring components for manufacturing the Hydraulic Power Packs. No finished product is dispatched before testing and in order to maintain the high quality of the product that we manufacture the
components are being imported directly from the respective countries.
Our products boast of Hydraulic Power Packs that are:
- Rust proof
- Energy consumption is low
- Light in weight compared to others
The Hydraulic Power Packs that we manufacture weighs a minimum of 50 tones and depending on the customization can go up to a maximum limit of 1000 tones. We offer different control options, configurations and capacities to meet the wide range of application needs. Optimum productivity along with operation that is cost effective, is a guarantee from our flagship. We have been delivering our clients with Hydraulic Power Packs that will meet their requirements. The design of our Hydraulic Power Packs is done with precision and they come in different sizes. Different industrial applications are met by our Hydraulic Power Packs, including that of marine applications, cement plants, etc. We vouch for timely delivery and we have been able to do that continuously till date without compromising on quality or any other thing.
Hydraulic Driven With Alternatives of Manual/PLC Control
- Bale-discharging alternatives of :
- Turn out
- Push out
- Manual discharging
- No footing bolts required during installation
- Allow use of diesel engine in replacement when electric power is unavailable
- Ten grades of bailing force from 63 to 400 tons
- Allowing productivity range from 4 to 40 tons (per day) Specifications – Balers
- These balers come with hydraulic driven operations with options of manual or PLC control
- Having different bale-discharging alternatives like turn out, push out, forward or manual discharging
- Presses have variable Ram speeds
- Presses available in different specifications
- Additional options provided for making presses specific to customers’ applications
Some of The Other Salient Features Are:
- Every scrap baler is efficiently equipped with three separate operating compactors which work on scrap compressing
- Manual lubrication system optional motorized lubrication system
- Replaceable wear-resistant plates are supplied with the Bailing Press for longer life of feeding chamber
- Shearing blades on the edges of top lid and chamber are available for shearing oversized material
- Additional scrap feeding hopper for enhancing the productivity of the baler OPTIONA )
- Inclusion of Relief Valves and limit Switches fro Safety
- Post sale support and service